Monday, February 23, 2015

Random update on random stuff.

First off, I haven't done diddly with my garden. Days the weather is nice I am busy. Days I'm free, the weather is awful. Today my friend who is going to be helping me with my garden this year has the day off, but we had a very uncharacteristic cold front come through and it's barely getting past 40 degrees today. So he and I are not going to be doing any gardening. Maybe going through seed packets. But from the comfort and warmth of my kitchen table.

I also got behind with my craft swap projects and have several to finish by the end of the week. None are particularly involved. Just some artist trading cards and charms for charm bracelets. Still, I had planned on not procrastinating this time and am pretty frustrated at letting it all get away from me. I also have to clean up my craft room because we are rearranging the furniture and replacing my easy chair with a futon/sofa my grandmother in law needs to find a new home for. I figure it's more room to sit and put my feet up and work in comfort, and if we have a guest and don't want to stick them on the sofa, it makes out into a full size bed. It's like a futon but has a nicer "mattress".

I've also been procrastinating starting Youtube videos. I am going to jump right in and do the whole vlog thing. I have ideas for videos I want to do, I just need to sit down and do them. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have at least one up. I find myself watching a bunch of vlogs of people who I either have something in common with or who just seem interesting and fun to watch.

I also have to henna my hair. It looks like warmed over ass. Oh, and I got a haircut. I have not been to a salon since late 2008. Seriously. I had grown out hair just above my hips in the back with grown out blunt bangs just to my chin in the front. I stopped in a salon in the mall on a pure whim Friday the 13th got a long layered cut, with the center back a few inches above my waist, and gradual long layers all the way around, the shortest one being right around my jawline. It's different but I like it. I'll probably grow it back out again though. I'll keep getting the layers, I like the fullness it gives. It looks awesome when I roll it with thick hot curlers, gives my straight hair some body and wave.


No comments:

Post a Comment