Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Ha. It's been an entire year since I updated!

I didn't have the best year. I didn't have the worst, but it was a challenge in many ways. Right now I feel stuck in a rut with my life and I'm trying to find my way forward. Is this a mid life crisis? Maybe...I'm at that age now. All I know is that I need to find a sense of purpose again, I feel like I'm at a stop light and don't know which way to turn, so I just sit and let the light cycle back through yellow, red, and green, over and over and over again.

I've been doing the things I do though. Gardening, crocheting and knitting, cooking, taking daytrips, making other crafts.

My 2016 garden is almost completely planted and growing. I've been doing a lot of pocket letter swaps. And currently crocheting a circular jacket and a pair of African flower motif slippers.

That's it for now. I also have a Youtube channel and upload videos there somewhat regularly.

Check out my Youtube channel!  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmABZdLBVrZM79QJ27t-qZg

That's it for now. I'll be back though, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment