Thursday, January 29, 2015

Spring theme ATC

So, here is the final product.  I  swapped out the orange strip for a  yellow one. I just have to make 6 more then on to my next set.  

I used a patterned paper from the craft store for the base, adhered to an ATC blank. I took a Gelly stardust clear sparkle pen and traced around the flower vines on the patterned paper for some sparkle. Then I stacked some Recollections brand paper flowers in the colors scheme I picked and traced lines on them with the sparkle pen and attached them in a stack with a white enamel brad from Recollections, also. The tag at the bottom is a basic yellow cardstock to match the yellow in the flowers, and the letters are silver paper cut on the Cricut. I edged the card and letter tag with silver ink to pick up the sparkle some and bring it all together. The sparkle is a lot more subtle in person than with the flash photograph. But it adds a little something to the design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment