Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My new blog!

I'm not much of a blogger. I don't have anything of great importance to say. I'm not really trying to entertain or educate readers, nor am I interested in blogging for bucks or trying to snag a book deal out of it. I just write to keep a kind of a journal of what all is going on in my life and in my mind at any given time. Why even bother publishing it then? Because people are curious, and they like to kill time reading blogs. I had a simple little MySpace blog and was always fascinated that people there would actually read what I wrote, because it was usually pretty mundane stuff. I also like to browse random blogs now and then myself, so I figure I might as well stake out my own little corner of the blogosphere and keep on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment